The engineered lift planning services that DCE offers ensures a quick turnaround for engineered lift and rigging plans.
Our plans can take the difficulty, risk and worry out of a complex lift. Whether the crane is at high utilization, in a confined space or if the load is large or needs intricate rigging, the experienced engineers at DCE will test the lift feasibility and then provide a lift plan ensuring it can be completed safely and easily.
Our Professional Services Include:
- Provide plan, elevation, rigging studies, and matting drawings as required
- Select appropriate cranes based on capacities, accessibility, and availability
- Size up rigging (rigging studies)
- Lift equipment design and custom rigging design
- Specify the crane location(s) and the initial position of the load
- Ensure that the outrigger / crawler loads do not exceed the soil capacity
- Inspect and certify the crane and rigging equipment
- Check boom, load, rigging, and swing clearances during the erection and lifting phases
- Detail the lift sequence including tandem lifts
- Provide safety precautions related to wind, communications or other site specific hazards
- Perform pre-start visit ensuring the set-up of the cranes and rigging is according to lift plan